Your Family May Qualify for Benefits!

*Links to additional benefits HERE*

Families MUST Complete a New Education Benefit Form Every School Year.

  • Apply Today!
  • Complete one form per family.
  • Have each child’s 7 digit student ID number. Don’t know their ID’s? Call us at 949-234-9509!
  • If your student attends a CEP site – Marco Forster, Del Obispo, Hidden Hills, San Juan or Kinoshita – no form required.
    • Students attending CEP sites should submit an Income Survey in Aeries to benefit school funding
    • If a family has students attending CEP sites and non-CEP sites, they should complete an Education Benefit Form for their household.

Applying is secure and confidential. Eligibility is based on total household income or participation in an assistance program such as CalFresh, CalWORKS, Medi-Cal or other social services. US citizenship status does not affect eligibility.

Apply online for a quick, 24 hour turnaround! If you aren’t able to apply online, paper forms are available outside our office, but take 10 business days to process. After forms are processed, families will receive a letter via postal mail stating their meal benefits.

Online learning this year? Apply! Your family can still qualify as online learners!

We are here to help! Please call 949-234-9509 for assistance.

Complete an Education Benefit Form Today!

Paper Education Benefit Forms are available for pick-up & drop-off outside our office from 7:00-3:30

32972 Calle Perfecto, San Juan Capistrano 92675

Park in first parking lot. Walk towards train tracks and turn left. Please call 949-234-9509 if you need to enter the building.

Earned Income Tax Credit Information Act Communication

Based on your annual earnings, you may be eligible to receive the Earned Income Tax Credit from the Federal Government (Federal EITC). The Federal EITC is a refundable federal income tax credit for low-income working individuals and families. The Federal EITC has no effect on certain welfare benefits. In most cases, Federal EITC payments will not be used to determine eligibility for Medicaid, Supplemental Security Income, food stamps, low-income housing, or most Temporary Assistance For Needy Families payments. Even if you do not owe federal taxes, you must file a federal tax return to receive the Federal EITC. Be sure to fill out the Federal EITC form in the Federal Income Tax Return Booklet. For information regarding your eligibility to receive the Federal EITC, including information on how to obtain the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Notice 797 or any other necessary forms and instructions, contact the IRS by calling 1-800-829-3676 or through its website at

You may also be eligible to receive the California Earned Income Tax Credit (California EITC) starting with the calendar year 2015 tax year. The California EITC is a refundable state income tax credit for low-income working individuals and families. The California EITC is treated in the same manner as the Federal EITC and generally will not be used to determine eligibility for welfare benefits under California law. To claim the California EITC, even if you do not owe California taxes, you must file a California income tax return and complete and attach the California EITC Form (FTB 3514). For information on the availability of the credit eligibility requirements and how to obtain the necessary California forms and get help filing, contact the Franchise Tax Board at 1-800-852-5711 or through its website at

Translate »